Ways To Give
Thank you for your interest in partnering financially with TEAMS for Medical Missions!
To make giving more convenient and secure, we have several donation options you can explore.
Bill Pay (Preferred Method - No Fees)
- One time or regular giving
- Online through your financial institution and follow their instructions
- Designate your gift using the T4MM funds listed under eGiving
eGiving.com (Optional Method - Fees Apply)
Secure online donations using a credit card, debit card, or an eCheck
You may use eGiving.com for either one-time donations or to set up a regular schedule of monthly donations. If you want to make a one-time donation without registering you can do that by selecting the "Quick Give" button on the left, but to set up a recurring donation you will need to take a minute to create an account by selecting the "First Time" button on the left. Once you've created an account, you can simply enter your username and password to make subsequent donations.
Here are the T4MM funds you can choose from using the pull-down menu. If you want to make a donation to more than one fund, simply choose the "Add Donation" button:
- Neighborhood Ministries - Wide range of ministry that touches the neighborhood surrounding TEAMS House
- TEAMS Houses Projects - Renovations on both properties (need to raise $50,000)
- TEAMS Houses Expense - Monthly maintenance cost for the Ministry Hub and Residence (about $2,500/month)
- Heartbeat - Parts of the ministry that are central to the viability of our organization
- Mike & Jayne Kauffman - Living expenses, health insurance, housing, transportation, etc.
- John & Linda Heater - Living expenses, health insurance, housing, transportation, etc.
- Nickalous Walsh - Monthly stipend for children's ministry
- Kezia Jones - Monthly stipend for children's ministry
- Gate Ministry - Physical needs of our community are great and meeting those needs opens doors for spiritual conversations and relationship
- Construction - We build one house each J-Team and others along the way. (each house costs about $7,000)
- Bible Training Center - Equipping pastors and church leaders for ministry
- Medicine - Medical cost of each J-Team provides care for over 600 patients with critical medications (about $6,000/J-Team)
- J-Team Trip - J-Teamers expenses for the trip (enter volunteer name in the comments section)
- Greatest Need - Give TEAMS for Medical Missions permission to use donation for the greatest need
To begin the process, please click on eGiving page.
- Mail your donation to our office
- Check can be mailed to TEAMS for Medical Missions PO Box 215, Macungie, PA 18062
- Designate which fund in the memo (refer to T4MM funds listed above)
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases